Saturday, March 17, 2012



Click here to purchase:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/COLORFUL-PLEIN-AIR-LANDSCAPE-TREES-FLOWERS-GARDEN-by-TOM-BROWN-ORIGINAL-OIL-/190654936134?pt=Art_Paintings&hash=item2c63eb7446

"A CORNER OF THE GARDEN"
6x6 inch IMPRESSIONIST PLEIN AIR LANDSCAPE
by Tom Brown

This weekend we had less than perfect weather for the Plein Air workshop I conducted for other artists. Well, okay it stormed at times. And we had occasional gale-force winds blowing over easels that weren't anchored down. Oh, and it was very cold.

But aside from that it was a perfect day to paint outdoors.

Fortunately I had chosen a spot with a broad roof where we could paint in relative comfort despite the rain. After the workshop was finished I grabbed a quick lunch and returned to the same spot where I painted this for my own pleasure. While I painted I also shot a photo for comparison with my painting. Enjoy!

Thanks for looking
tombrownstudio@cox.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...