Thursday, March 3, 2011

'Tulips' by Jenny Oldknow

I apologise for the lack of posts to this blog recently, but I have been extremely busy with an unexpected project illustrating a childrens book (not using palette knives, but an opportunity too good to miss!). I have a very short deadline for this project, so have not had time for any other painting at all. Anyway, just to make contact and prove I am still out there, this is a painting that I did last year, and sold straight away. I really like this one, and it remains one of my favourite paintings I have ever done.

oil on canvas 
40 x 40 cm
(sold)

Back to the illustrating now - deadline is next week, so then back to the normal painting, and hopefully more posts from me!

Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...