Thursday, March 3, 2011

"Bryce Canyon Beckons", by Karla Nolan, palette knife oil painting

Years ago, we went to Utah to explore the terrain.  I took numerous reference photos, naturally, but somehow they never did get printed.  I tend to leave these on the computer, much like many others do.  My husband would refer to our journey there occasionally and I would say, yes, that I'd get some copies made of Bryce Canyon but never got around to it.  So, instead, I decided to paint a scene from Bryce for him as a gift -- and here it is.  If you haven't been to Utah, baby, you haven't lived!!!!!
"Bryce Canyon Beckons, 14"x11" palette knife and brush oil painting on stretched canvas -- not for sale -- unless you would like something similar, at which time you can let me know that by writing me at KarlaNolan@gmail.com!

I have set up a second website, Paintings On Glass, to showcase my paintings on glass.  There is a piece in progress as I type with sailboats.  That's a true challenge, showing proper structure and making the water look good.  Be sure to check it out, along with my new blogspot, listed below.
 
Look below for a link to yet another art blogspot, one that I created for my paintings on glass, or click here:  PaintingOntoGlass

Thanks for looking!
Click here to join my e-mail newsletter list...

MORE NEWS at Karla Nolan Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...