Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Small Mountain Landscape, Daily Painting, Small Oil Painting, 6x8" Original Oil

Inspired by a drive on the Blue Ridge Parkway.

Purchase here

 I am always inspired by the stunning, scenic, mountain views.





I like to display these small pieces  on a shelf, along with my other "treasures".  Many times, I don't even bother to frame them.

I am in the mountains now, and it is a cool sunny morning.  This Florida girl is running around in layers, trying to stay warm in the morning and stripping down in the afternoon heat.  Of course, the North Carolina natives, consider me to be rather wimpy.  So be it!




Carol Schiff

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...