Friday, July 21, 2017

Floral Landscape, Daily Painting, Small Oil Painting "Summer Wildflowers", 6x8" Oil on Panel

One of my guilty pleasures, when I am in the Blue Ridge Mountains, is my morning walk, which inspired this painting.


purchase here

 You would have to live a summer or two in Florida, to understand how much I enjoy walking in mid 70's temps in the middle of summer.  

detail

 Of course, I also admire the songbirds and gorgeous, towering, hardwood trees.  It's not really a guilty pleasure, as it is hard work walking 4 miles when at least half of it is up the side of a mountain.




Here's hoping you have a wonderful day.

Carol Schiff

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...