Saturday, July 1, 2017

Passion Flower Painting, Small Oil Painting, Daily Painting, Kathy's Passion Flower, 6x8" Oil

Passion flower is such a unique plant...it almost looks alien!  This passion flower painting is  from my friend, Kathy's garden.

purchase here
100 + shipping
 With it's weird shapes this plant looks like it has to be man-made, or at least, from outerspace....but no.  Nature is indeed amazing!


It has all my favorite colors, from red violet, to blue to purple. I felt I had to try to paint it because that's MY passion!

Thanks for reading my blog today.  I hope you have some passion in your life today.

www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...