Friday, July 14, 2017

Abstract Sunrise Painting, Palette Knife Abstract, "Intracoastal Sunrise" by Carol Schiff, 14x18x1.5" Oil SOLD

I painted this abstract sunrise painting after spending the night on the boat, anchored at Mosquito Lagoon.  It was a hot night with no power on the boat and mosquito's everywhere!  We started out the next morning in the dark and soon saw this gorgeous sunrise.

purchase here
SOLD

I painted this after I returned home with brush and palette knife.


detail
Thanks for viewing my blog and my abstract sunrise painting this morning.  Feel free to pin it!


www.CarolSchiffStudio.etsy.com
www.CarolschiffStudio.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...