Thursday, July 20, 2017

Small Abstract Painting, Daily Painting, Small Oil Painting, Summer Dance Painting

I came back from a walk in the Blue Ridge Mountains, inspired by the bright summer colors.  Flowers were evident around every turn.

purchase here


I love abstract, but find them very difficult.  I have to have a starting point, some type of inspiration, some plan of composition.  Often I end of scraping off hours of work.

This is one of the few that appeals to me.  I felt good about it and still think it conveys the emotions I was feeling at the time.  I mark this one as a success for me.




Thanks for reading my blog today.

Carol Schiff

www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com
www.CarolSchiffStudio.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...