Sunday, October 23, 2016

Seascapes and Hawii Five O, Seascape Oil Painting, Ocean Painting

Over the years, I have painted many seascapes, both impressionistic and abstract.  It is part of my environment, living on the coast of Florida, and sometimes seascapes showed up almost without my intention.

On the beach


 The paintings always sold very well and I have featured a few of them as giclee prints.  Can you image my escitement when two of my prints were sold for set design on the CBS show "Hawaii Five O?

A Call From Mother

Yes, it's true!  I still can not believe it! This was one of my favorite shows in the 70's and I love the currant version too.  I will be checking out every episode in the upcoming season, trying to get a quick glimpse of my art.  Unfortunately, I have no information about when this will happen.

The good news is, you can own them too.  Both prints are available in the sizes of your choice at the links below the images.

Book em, Dan-o!

Carol Schiff



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...