Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Floral Bouquet in Oil, Daily Painting, 6x8" Still Life Painting SOLD

I made up a small bouquet of flowers, to take to an elderly neighbor, and snapped a few photos as they set on my window, waiting to be delivered.

SOLD
 I am forever photographing flowers.  I am attracted by their colors and various shapes and have a very large file on my computer dedicated to their images.



I wanted to practice painting a rose, trying to just suggest the flowers without too much detail.  I think it was a good exercise for me.

Thanks for viewing my blog today.

Carol Schiff
www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...