Saturday, October 8, 2016

Poppy Meadows in Provence by Marion Hedger

Provence Meadow palette knife painting
15x15cm (6x6inch) oil on box canvas 1.5cm deep

Can you guess I love painting this meadow. This is my third painting, and probably not my last. I cheated (sorry, I mean used my artistic license)  a little with this one by replacing the distant vineyard with an olive grove.

 For comparison I am showing the previous two
Field of flowers
Palette knife painting
Oil on box canvas/6"x6"
15x15cm
SOLD

Willdflower Confetti
Palette knife painting
15x20cm (6x8inch) on 1.5cm deep box canvas
The edges have been painted black so a frame is unnecessary.

I've been asked to show the original reference for these paintings, and here it is


CONNECT WITH ME:
INSTAGRAM

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...