Saturday, October 15, 2016

Abstract Triptych, Green, Yellow, Blue, Gray, Daily Painting, Small Oil Painting, 6x18" Oil

This was a commission that I delivered recently.  My client always knows exactly what she wants, and is able to articulate her desires to me......that makes her the perfect client!

When she first contacted me, she was intrigued with this abstract work of mine.

SOLD
She wanted the square look, but in a 20x60" format.  I was puzzled by how to do that, but came up with this small study.



After a little more communication, we came up with the this triptych below.


MY PRINTS

Purchase here
150 + shipping
6x18"


The finished artwork, is 60" wide, and I was unable to get a good image of the three canvases side by side, so, this is actually a small study I did for her.  She loved it!

It was a fun project to work on.

Thanks for reading my blog today.


www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...