Friday, March 4, 2016

Henry by Chrys Wilson

Meet Henry.  Henry is a beautiful cardinal who became a pet over years of feeding.  Henry began to come to the back glass storm door and peck.  At first, I thought he was pecking at his reflection, but then I noticed he would peck and jump up on the deck banister and chirp loudly until he got my attention.  It turns out that the pecking at the back door and the chirping was to let me know that the feeder was empty.  Over the years he had realized that the person who filled the feeder - me - lived in the house where he too resided in the back tree buffer; a buffer that was a haven for birds.  Henry was and is a very special bird.

This is a 5x7 Rendering - Palette Knife in Oil - Available
For more information, please visit www.chryswilson.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...