Wednesday, February 3, 2016

"Sand Harbor III - Lake Tahoe" by Northern California Artist Mark Bidstrup


This is summer at Sand Harbor on the east shore of Lake Tahoe looking towards south shore. Great location and I have been painting a series of Sand Harbor scenes past few months. Great fun!

6"x8" oil on 3/4" Canvas. $195.00 shipped. I have really nice natural wood floater frames for these paintings I can add as well.

I have 5 paintings currently on display at: https://www.facebook.com/CuveeE in Vacaville, Ca.

New website. Please visit: Dailypaintworks Mark Bidstrup (DPW)

Please contact me at m_bidstrup@yahoo.com if you are interested in this painting. (gallery inquiries are always welcome!)

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...