Monday, February 22, 2016

Wind Sock Shack by Chrys Wilson

Can you feel the warm breeze in this painting?  A couple of years ago, I was traveling through the Keys in Florida and as I was leaving Key West this little shack on the side of the road caught my eye.  The breeze was warm that day and just enough to lift all the wind socks on display for sale.  It was beautiful.  I loved it and immediately saw a painting in it.  With the help of my camera I brought it back to create for all to enjoy.  It makes me relax each time I look at it.  I hope it gives you that warm island fever too.

This is a 5x7 Framed Contemporary Palette Knife Rendering - It is available after March 15th.
For more information, please visit www.chryswilson.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...