Saturday, February 6, 2016

"Surging" by Lynda Cookson

I was born in the year of the Horse ... perhaps that's why I love them so much ... because I've only had a handful of opportunities to ride them, or even get to know them, in my life. Visually and engineering-wise it would seem they should be clumsy, fall-down animals ... but in reality Wow! Those thin legs supporting a huge body, a tail which doesn't appear to do much in helping to keep balance, and a relatively small head on a strong neck - all add up to power, grace and over-powering beauty.

"Surging" is still for sale. He's on a gallery wrapped canvas about an inch deep and measures approximately 24" x 30".

Please contact me for a price.

"Surging" by Lynda Cookson

Some details of the painting:


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...