Wednesday, February 17, 2016

"Dusk Quietly Approaches" by Karla Nolan, palette knife oil painting



Anyone who has followed me on-line knows how I am fascinated by the skies, especially at sunset.  I had painted this particular scene many years ago from a reference photo with a bit of a different composition.  Ten years later or so, here it is once again in a larger format, some different hues, and I find myself just as fascinated as ever as the sun goes down.

"Dusk Quietly Approaches", 12"x15.25" palette knife oil painting on gessoed panel, $325 includes s/h in continental U.S., Paypal accepted, contact me for more information at KarlaNolan@gmail.com

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...