Monday, January 7, 2013

Aspen Tree Painting by Jill Saur

©1990-2013 Aspen Tree Painting by Jill Saur, all rights reserved
Aspen tree and birch tree paintings are my specialty.  Although I paint other subject matter, which I love, I'm particularly known for my vibrant, emotive, and uplifting tree paintings.

This 36"x36" acrylic palette knife painting on wide bordered canvas is titled, "Harmonious Encore".  If there is just a hint of light in the room, this painting has an ethereal glow that emanates right off of the canvas.  I invite you to become a collector and experience the joy of owning artwork that uplifts your soul.

www.JillSaurFineArt.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...