Thursday, June 2, 2011

Pair of Pears original oil by Deborah Harold

                                                            
 This painting was inspired by the local Farmer's Market in my town of Corona Del Mar. The wonderful fresh produce coupled with the beachy vibe is such a treat and I look for fruits and vegetables first to paint and secondly to eat. I try and go directly to my studio and paint while the fruit and my enthusiasm are fresh!
This work is on a 6x6 panel, framed.  $200.00
This size tucks easily into a corner of a kitchen or can be the main star. A few hanging together also makes a dramatic statement.
Thanks for your interest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...