Sunday, June 5, 2011

Aspen Tree Painting "Autumn Gold" by Jill Saur

© 2008 "Autumn Gold" by Jill Saur, all rights reserved


I was just reflecting back on this painting today, and was reminded of my time in Colorado amongst these wonderful trees.   My sister and I took a trip together to photograph the aspens.  Following a tip from one of the locals, we ventured into the mountains to one of the best kept secret places in the entire country to see these magnificent trees!  The aspen groves seemed to be ancient.  They were lined with the largest aspen trees I've ever seen in my entire life.

This painting was a result of my experience on that mountain.  This 30"x40" acrylic painting is sold but a giclee is available.  This painting is used as an example on my website to show the texture that I put on my giclee's.  I invite you to become a collector of my work.  

MY WEBSITE:  CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...