Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Shortcut - Janet Bludau

6" x 6"
Oil on Panal
$75 Unframed
$150 in Floater Frame
This is a combination of brushwork and palette knife strokes.  The fence is also done with a palette knife in case it doesn't show in the photo.  I have left some of my underpainting showing through a bit in spots - I love this look.  This is one of the pieces I am entering (image only so painting is available for purchase!) to be considered for a page in a landscape calendar.  It will also be shown at an art show this Saturday in Newport Beach in a floater frame from Randy Higbee's Art and Frame.  I can be emailed for an image of the frame or artwork within the frame.
My website is being reworked but it is together enough that I will post the link here if you want a look.  Just know that its not all perfect and beautiful yet!
Thank you for checking out our blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...