Sunday, February 2, 2014

Daisies, Delphs and Tipped Over Pears by Nancy Medina

http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1374162

Daisies, Delphs and Tipped Over Pears
by Nancy Medina
20X16
Oil on Archival Panel


Daisies, Delphs and Tipped Over Pears is one of my newest color convections in Flower Mound Studio, where we are celebrating today because I got some GREAT news I'll be sharing with you in my next art newsletter. And I promise it's not just about the new bakery that opened around the corner, which happens to make the best chocolate mochas with homemade whipped creme you ever tasted. I enjoyed creating Daisies and Delphs, putting a little pink into the tablecloth was fun, though I confess I ate one of the pears about an hour ago. And it was delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...