Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Deconstruction Abstract in turquoise, peach and purple by Marion Hedger

Deconstruction by Marion Hedger
Abstract in turquoise, peach and purple
palette knife painting
Oil on MDF panel
15x15cm (6x6inch)
Available by auction on Daily Paintworks

This little abstract started life as left over paint. Using my palette knife I laid in the left-over paint in large blocks. I put it aside for a while and yesterday I noticed it again and I was drawn to it and this idea of girders/construction site came to my mind. Needless to say, I had more left over paint when I had finished.

Being abstract it will look good any which way - which way would you choose?

Take a look at Marion Hedger's art website



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...