Thursday, February 20, 2014

Petal Pinpoint Daisies and a San Diego Flower Painting Workshop by Nancy Medina

http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1393246

Petal Pinpoint Daisies
by Nancy Medina
12X12
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas


Petal Pinpoint Daisies is the newest daily work in Flower Mound Studio and we're celebrating! I'm excited to announce my new workshop August 1-3, in sunny San Diego, California. After a long, icy, chilly winter in North Texas, I'm ready to wiggle my toes in the sand and paint California flowers 'til the cows come home. I'll be taking my students on a tour of some of my favorite flower gardens on Coronado Island in the evenings and class is open for beginners as well as advanced painters in oils, acrylics and water based oils. I sure hope to see you there!

Painting Brilliant Florals in San Diego

August 1, 2, 3, 2014

9 am to 4 pm
Balboa Park

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...