Friday, February 14, 2014

Daisy Jungle and a Valentine's Workshop by Nancy Medina

http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1388892

Daisy Jungle by Nancy Medina
12X12
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas

Daisy Jungle is the daily newbie in Flower Mound Studio, and there is not an inch of counter space open this evening, I bought so many bunches of fresh flowers today! My Valentine's workshop is fast approaching, (we'll be Painting Romantic Flowers and Dresses!) and I found tulips that were just breathtaking, among dozens of other blossoms and yet another new vase. This one I simply could not pass up. You'll see a photo of it on my art blog when it makes its debut in just a few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...