Monday, February 24, 2014

"Sand and Surf at Second Beach (RI)" by Karla Nolan



I have a dear friend who lives in Middletown, Rhode Island, right next to Newport.  She is so fortunate to have a house right around the corner from this particular beach, "Second Beach".  Am I envious?  You bet I am!  Every day she can go to the beach and listen to the pounding surf, view the changing skies, the ebb and flow of the waters.  There are fewer experiences more soothing than the sound and feel of the ocean.  I think I'm due for another visit!  

"Sand and Surf at Second Beach (RI)", 11"x14" palette knife oil painting on gesso board, $300 includes s/h in continental U.S., click Paypal button below or write me at KarlaNolan@gmail.com for more information


Thanks for viewing my art!  Greetings from Fort Collins, Colorado

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...