Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Vast Horse #7, $100 Horse Paintings by Texas Artist Laurie Pace


  © G.O.D. Laurie Justus Pace      Graphics One Design 2014

VAST
9 x 12 inches Oil on Canvas. 
Available Here.

I love using left over palette. I have been working on a buffalo painting and of course these are some of the strongest colors in the painting and I had 'leftovers' on my palette.  There is a natural flow to both the color and the movement which is really neat to me as I rotated the canvas adding colors not really paying attention to the patterns or overlays. The composition is as strong as the single horse as a strong foundation behind the 'etching' of the horse.  Touches of Lavender, reds, oranges, mauves and turquoise season the painting.

9 x 12 inches, this freshly painted oil is Horse #7 in this years 100 Horses for $100, but please note NOT in 100 days.  These are so creative and magical to me as I paint them, I want to keep them fresh and unforced. This is a second series, with the first 100 horse series being released in summer 2012 and all 100 pieces sold.  I am thinking next year it may have to change for pricing to be adjusted up as well as the number completed.  

Fun to collect. 

#horsepainting  #lauriepaceart  #equineart



Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ Matthew 22:37-39



Laurie Pace
A Texas Artist 


GALLERY LINKS



© Graphics One Design 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...