Sunday, April 14, 2013

SOLD ~ Stargazing With Stargazers in Flower Mound Studio by Texas Artist Nancy Medina


Stargazers and Pear
by Nancy Medina

SOLD
16X12
Oil on Archival Panel


Stargazers were on sale at the grocery store flower market day before yesterday for $2 a bunch. Each bunch had three bundles of stems, and each stem had half a dozen flowers. I'll let you imagine what my house smells like right now! Then I found this very good looking pear. I'm sure the checker at the counter added one more little token to the pile of crazy chips she automatically thinks of when she sees me trundling up her line with flowers instead of groceries. Here I was with flowers, chocolate, and one fat pear. A pear that is looking extremely yummy to me right now, so I had better wash up and leave the studio before the pear faces a sad demise...



The studio model pear rolls over!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...