Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Aspen Tree Palette Knife Painting by Jill Saur


aspen art, tree art, birch tree painting
©1990-2013 Aspen Painting by Jill Saur, all rights reserved 


This 11"x14" acrylic palette knife painting is titled, "Eye Of The Beholder".   I rendered this aspen tree painting in exciting hues that dance within the texture.  My reference was an image I captured while on vacation in Crested Butte, Colorado.   We spent the entire week up on Kebler Pass where I was in heaven amongst these beautiful trees!

This painting is available to purchase by contacting me through my website. CLICK HERE.   I invite you to become a collector.  Thanks for viewing! -  Jill Saur

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...