Monday, April 29, 2013

SOLD ~ Pinkquilibrium Roses by Texas Flower Artist Nancy Medina


Pinkquilibrium Roses by Nancy Medina

SOLD
12X12
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas


Pinkquilibrium Roses is the newest daily painting in Flower Mound Studio, as I finish packing for a trip to the Texas Hill Country. I've finished a new four foot container garden for the Good Art Company Gallery, and will have a lot of explaining to do when I return, since Studio Director AnnieBee will not be able to come with me this trip. It's a little difficult to obey her every whim and teach an art class at the same time, unfortunately.... We still have not broken the news that her gallery beau, Bob, has found a new four footed cutey upon which to lavish his affections. Stay tuned for Hill Country photos, pictures of my students, and lots of celebratory kolache eating! Cheese filled or cherry, that will be the question we will have to make each morning. Have I mentioned lately how much I love my new job?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...