Wednesday, April 17, 2013

SOLD ~ Coronado Flower Cottage and Painting on the Island by Texas Artist Nancy Medina


Coronado Island Flower Cottage
by Nancy Medina

SOLD
16X12
Oil on Archival Panel



I'm packing paints, brushes, and palette in the suitcase for my solo show on Coronado Island, near San Diego, California Saturday, April 20. I'll be creating a new container garden at Art and Frames by Wood Gallery that day, and painting in their beautiful back yard garden from 11:30 am to 4:30 pm. I sure hope all my San Diego friends have a chance to come by and heckle me cheer me on! This year is the 88th anniversary of the Flower Show on the Island.  


Here is a slide show from past years to give you an idea of the absolute amazing color you will encounter if you make it out to the island this time of year. If you are out there and you see some very odd lady with paint on her clothes standing in people's yards taking pictures like crazy, be sure to wave, it will be me!

Painting in the Garden on Coronado Island

Saturday, April 20, 2013
11:30 am to 4:30 pm  
Art and Frames by Wood Gallery
936 Orange Avenue
Coronado, CA 92118
www.artcoronado.com



Picking fresh flowers for my 2012 demo on the island!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...