Monday, April 22, 2013

New Poppy Oil Painting by Contemporary Impressionist Niki Gulley

Poppy Passion ©2013 Niki Gulley
18" x 36" • Textured painting on canvas

I absolutely love it when I come across a whole field of wildflowers – there is something about the transformation of a single dainty flower into a dense explosion of color that inspires awe and delights your senses. So in Poppy Passion, I combined memories of places I’ve been with intense saturated colors to convey that joy I feel when I come across a gorgeous field of poppies.

If you'd like more information on my contemporary landscape paintings, e-mail Niki Gulley.

Or if you're in the Dallas / Fort Worth area this weekend, please stop by my booth, #J-5, at Southlake's Art in the Square.

Art in the Square 
Fri. Apr. 26 • 4pm - 9pm 
Sat. Apr. 27 • 10am - 9pm 
Sun. Apr. 28 • 11am - 5pm 
Southlake, TX • Southlake Town Square • 234 State St. 
ArtInTheSquare.com

***



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...