Saturday, January 14, 2012

Sweet Dreams by Pamela Blaies

18" x 24"
Oil on Canvas

I haven't blogged in awhile.  My dad had a stroke last week and passed away this past Sunday.  He was a wonderful man who made a difference in many lives and many people loved him.  His family was very dear to him and we all felt very secure in his deep abiding love for us.  I was so glad I was able to show him this  finished painting of his granddaughter during our big family Christmas together.  He just loved it.  We shared a love of art and I know he will be proud to watch as I continue to pursue my passion of painting.

I love to share my art and inspiration.  Click HERE to sign up for my email newsletter and receive a free gift of postcards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...