Wednesday, January 4, 2012

"old oak path" - a palette knife painting by Dottie T Leatherwood

old oak path
6" x 6" oil on panel
©2011 DottieLeatherwood

I am in the middle of sorting through some of my unsold work from last year. Tossing some paintings that never quite got to where I wanted them to be and grouping others into gallery-ready piles. I have also pulled out some of the daily paintings and studies that I did last summer to put up for auction on the Daily Paintworks site. If you aren't familiar with DailyPaintworks.com, it is a website with an auction format similar to ebay but it features only paintings & drawings. It was started by painter Carol Marine and her husband David and is a wonderful site for original artwork by some very talented artists. I have been a member for a while but have just been posting my paintings and haven't made a real effort to sell my work there. That is one of my goals for this year. I will be listing a couple of my small paintings each week so check it out!
-------------------------------------
To see more of my work please check out my website:
www.dottietleatherwood.com
or sign up to receive my daily painting blog:
http://dottietleatherwood.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...