Friday, January 6, 2012

"at attention" by Dottie T Leatherwood

at attention
6" x 6" oil on board
©2012 DottieLeatherwood

I have been working on some larger paintings lately. About 10 larger paintings to be exact. I know, that seems a bit excessive but I use a lot of paint and there comes a point where I am smearing more than painting if I don't let a painting "set up" for a day or so. I have put the finishing touches on a couple so I hope to have some larger works to post next week. In the meantime, here is a little 6" x 6" rooster that would look perfect in a kitchen or propped up in a bookcase! It is up for auction on DailyPaintworks.com, just follow the "bid" link above. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...