Friday, January 27, 2012

Night Romance Original oil palette knife painting landscape by Karen Tarlton


Night Love
9x12
Oil
Sold
This little oil is part of a new Night series. Still wet but will be dry by next week with plenty of time to ship for Valentine's Day. A little bit of colorful romance.
As I get older and wiser, and more sentimental, I realize that finding a soul mate is a wonderful thing. I am so blessed because my husband of 28 years is my best friend and my joy. I think I paint many romance scenes like this around this time of year as an expression of that feeling, and I hope it spreads!

karensfineart.tumblr.com/

My Blog: http://www.karensfineart.blogspot.com/

http://www.etsy.com/shop/Karensfineart

Galleries: City Lights Gallery, Las Vegas, NV
The Arlington Arts Gallery, Arlington Virginia
Galerie Severn, New Orleans Louisiana
SAC's Gallery, Montgomery Alabama,
KR Designs, Fort Myers,FL

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...