Tuesday, October 26, 2010

"A Billowy Sail" by Karla Nolan, palette knife oil painting on linen panel



Having just returned from Newport, Rhode Island, with even more inspiration than the usual, I present to you a fun little miniature painting of three sailboats with their colorful jibs exposed, dancing in the breeze.  Honestly, I am not a sailor of any sort -- I tend to get seasick!  But I sure enjoyed watching the sailboats out in the water for one of the last weekends of the year -- and took a great number of photo references from which to work.  It was a difficult painting session, however, as the canvas was so small -- but I think it was successful.  


 You may know by now that I've applied new pricing to my oil paintings, as most are not in galleries.  This one is for sale at $36 which includes s/h in North America. It's a 4"x6" miniature palette knife painting on linen panel.  Just write me, I'll send you a Paypal invoice, and we'll got from there -- or feel free to write me at KarlaNolan@gmail.com for more information.  Thanks so much for looking!


MORE NEWS at KarlaNolanBlogspot

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...