Friday, May 14, 2010

"Wild Hibiscus" by Karla Nolan, palette knife oil painting on canvas panel


I saw this flower in Hawaii a number of years ago on the Road to Hana. This road is a very famous one, curvy, twisty, up and down, lots of loops and switchbacks -- I should call it the road to getting carsick, as I did! Anyway....this wild hibiscus beckoned to me, flirting with my camera, come and take my photograph! I obliged the dear plant, positioned myself in the best manner possible, and promptly fell upon my tush into mud! What we artists do in the name of "art"!


"Wild Hibiscus", 12"x9" unframed palette knife oil painting on canvas panel, $215 includes s&h in N. America, Paypal preferred, click button below or write me for more information at KarlaNolan@gmail.com and thank you for looking!







MUCH MORE NEWS AT: KarlaNolanblogspot

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...