Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Tuscan Inspired Original Abstract Landscape Palette Knife Painting by Texas Contemporary Artist Filomena Booth

Tuscan Landscape I
10"x10"x1.5"
Mixed Media on Canvas
$100.00

I just completed a series of four small, very textural abstracted landscape paintings.  The movie "Under the Tuscan Sun" was the inspiration and although I have never been to Tuscany, I tried to capture the feel of the the countryside, the warmth of the sun and some of the archetecture.

To purchase one or all four, please contact me.
Visit my website to see my entire portfolio of original abstract paintings.

Filomena de Andrade Booth
Texas Contemporary Abstract Artist



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...