Sunday, May 16, 2010

Spring Veranda - plein air, by Roxanne Steed



10"x8" oil on Belgian linen mounted on archival board


"Friends are the pillars on your porch. Sometimes they hold you up, sometimes they lean on you, and sometimes it's just enough to know that they are standing by."
- anonymous


Today's painting is called "Spring Veranda" - plein air at my friend's house in Norfolk, VA this past week. It's a 10"x8" oil on Belgian linen mounted on archival board. It was so fun getting together with my painting buddies Barbara Mastaglio and Norma Wilson. We met up for lunch, talked about art, life and "stuff". Sound familiar?! I've missed them, and had a lot to catch up on! After lunch on Wednesday, I went back to Barbara's to paint at her home, just off of Colley Ave. What a delightful garden - as summer progresses, I just know she'll have so many great memories on that veranda. Of course I had to share this view with you!

While it's wet & unframed:
Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $150 USD plus $10 USD s/h
Or, send me an email

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...