Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Tuscan Inspired Original Abstract Landscape Palette Knife Painting by Texas Contemporary Artist Filomena Booth

Tuscan Landscape III
10"x10"x1.5"
Mixed media on Canvas
$100.00

This is the third of my Tuscan inspired palette knife series.  The collaged canvases were originally intended for something else and had been sitting in the corner of my studio for a few months.  Since I've been experimenting with palette knife painting lately, I decided to paint directly on the prepared canvases and allow the collaged materials show through the heavy impasto.

To purchase this or the whole grouping, please contact me.
Please visit my website to see my entire portfolio of original abstract paintings.

Filomena de Andrade Booth
Texas Contemporary Abstract Artist


1 comment:

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...