Monday, December 21, 2015

Just Because by Kay Wyne


Just Because
36" x 36" Oil on Heavy Duty Gallery Wrap Canvas
Contemporary Floral Palette Knife Painting
My inspiration for this painting was a beautiful arrangement that son in-law Wes gave to daughter Lindsay. I asked what the occasion was......."just because" was the answer that I got. I used thick strokes with the palette knife.

This painting is currently hanging at Dutch Art Gallery in Dallas.  Sharon Hodges, Steve Hahn and I were interviewed for an article published last week in the local paper.  Click for the article about Dutch Art Gallery's 50 year anniversary.  I am working on a series of florals for an upcoming show...and getting ready for Christmas!  Thanks for looking at this blog, Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...