Sunday, December 6, 2015

"Happy to be Inside" by Lynda Cookson

I thought this an appropriate image to accompany my announcement that I am opening up my Painting and Art Sales Facebook page to international artists for their participation. Painting and Art Sales is growing daily at a happy rate so I hope you, as an artist, will be "Happy to be Inside" with me there!

http://www.facebook.com/PaintingSales
"Happy to be Inside" by Lynda Cookson

Terms and Conditions for participation on the Painting and Art Sales page can be found as a pinned post on the page HERE

If you're unable to find the details in regard to the Painting and Art Sales page, please message me, preferably from that page.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...