Saturday, December 26, 2015

30x40" Original Oil Painting "A Spinnaker Day" SOLD

For years, I have been painting small daily paintings, day after day, month after month.  I liked the instant gratification,  starting a new project every day, no build up of huge inventory to clog my closets and under my beds.

SOLD


Now, I find myself getting a little bored with the same routine and I'm trying to fit some larger pieces into my schedule.


This one was very interesting to do.  It is a palette knife painting and I had lots of fun working on it.  I have changed my technique with a palette knife and ended up with a painting with plenty of texture.


I enjoyed working on this piece and plan to attempt more large works on a regular basis.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...