Monday, December 1, 2014

SOLD by Kim McAninch

STORIES/03
10/08/2013
16" x 16" 
Oil on 1.75"  wood cradled panel
SOLD to a Collector in Kansas City  MO

This is a particularly nice sale because I love this series and inexplicably to me, it just hasn't been popular.    I was told by an art critic to dig deeper (?).  I am really not that deep, so I thought to  place the deep thinking on the viewer and create fictional portraits, about which, the viewer may determine the meaning framed in personal reference. 
 We think he is like a member of our family and a pleasure to have around.  Now he will make another family happy because of his silent laughter. 
We are a little sad to see him go.

 LIKE Kim McAninch Fine Art on FACEBOOK 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...