Friday, December 5, 2014

"Red Skies" by Karla Nolan, framed painting on glass




I like red and I like drama in skies.  Hence the above painting (bottom photo is the close up).  Sunsets are my favorite genre to paint and you never see or paint the same one twice!  I usually have mountains involved in these art works, as I live right by them and sometimes it's almost as if there is a bounce back in the colors.  Paintings on glass are nerve wracking because it is so easy to get overly enthusiastic and mess it all up but I'm pleased with this outcome.  And it comes already framed (in a basic black frame), ready for the nail in your wall!

"Red Skies", 8"x10" (measured edge to edge glass) in frame shown, $240 includes s/h in continental U.S., Paypal accepted, click button on my blogspot listed below or write me for more information at KarlaNolan@gmail.com

Thanks for viewing my art!  Greetings from Fort Collins, Colorado

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...