Wednesday, September 3, 2014

"Beachy Head Revisited" by Karla Nolan, unframed palette knife oil painting





This painting is a larger version of a previous palette knife oil painting.  I guess I was just practicing the first time, right?  This part of England is absolutely beautiful, as are many other areas, but I was surprised at how hot and humid it was! One can look across the English Channel towards France.   Many folks were strolling up and down the edges of these white cliffs and we were lucky enough to find an ice cream stand near the top of this particular section.  They certainly were steep cliffs, glad I had the nerve to look over the edge and not fall!  Whew! 

"Beachy Head Revisited", 14"x11" unframed palette knife oil painting, $300 includes s/h in continental U.S., click Paypal button on blogspot listed below or write me at KarlaNolan@gmail.com for more information

Thanks for viewing my art!  Greetings from Fort Collins, Colorado

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...