Monday, September 8, 2014

Painting on Sale, Boat Painting, Small OIl Painting, Tropical Landscape Art, "Lowering the Sails" by Carol Schiff, 6x8" Original

Today's daily painting is a scene from Florida's intracoastal waterway. In the background you see one of the spoil islands that are common in the area.  It's painted with a palette knife and has a nice texture.



purchase here
96 less rebate
To purchase this painting, just click on the link above.  You will be charged $95.95 plus shipping.  As soon as I am notified of your purchase, I will send you a $25.00 rebate!  All you have to do to recieve the rebate is to write ART SALE on your order.  I will send your rebate to your credit card or PayPal account, whichever you use to purchase.

This sale is only for readers of my blog, so if you don't write ART SALE on the order, I won't know you saw it here and you won't get a rebate.


This offer expires on Friday, Octber 10, 2014 at 12:01 a.m.

Tip for artists:  Instead of purchasing art books, I purchase paintings from my favorite artists.  I find it much more helpful for me to study technique and brushwork from an actual example instead of a book.  I have the added benefit of owning original artwork which I enjoy daily in my home.




www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...