Monday, September 8, 2014

"Abstract Art" Original Oil Paintings by Hallie Kohn Art

Definitely my new favorite painting and pure pleasure to paint--my only wish is that I hadn't gone smaller at the last minute. I love the color harmony and playfulness of this painting. The sides are painted, so it can be hung as is or framed. A stand alone piece, or perfect with a collection of pieces.

10x10 on 3/4" canvas/brush

























Often times I get in my painting space and just play, either with colors, tools, or painting materials... These two little paintings were an attempt to use only horizontal knife marks in the same color palette I used with my last piece.

oil on 1/8" museum quality panel

6x6"
6x8"


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...