Saturday, August 9, 2014

Summer Pony Mixed Media Horse Paintings by Laurie Pace



Summer Pony 
  ©+Laurie Pace       Graphics One Design 2014

 Size:12 x 24  Mixed Media on Canvas. Sold


Mixed media several seasons ago.  This too was one of those Roads Once Traveled that you can never duplicate. With the difference mediums I used, there was a hope and a hesitancy as I watched to see how things would combine on the surface and if they would stand up to the final varnish.  I did not want to even sell this one, but it is sold and in a happy home.

Your word is a lamp for my feet,
    a light on my path.  Psalm 119:105


#horsepainting  #lauriepaceart  #equineart

Laurie Pace
A Texas Artist 


GALLERY LINKS



© Graphics One Design 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...